- On the Website;
- Through our Services;
- Via telephone, email, video, text messages, and other electronic messages between you and our Services;
- When you interact with our advertisements and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertisements contain links to this Policy.
- and obtained from us by other means, including other websites operated by ADD or a third party;
- by a third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible through the Services.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- WHAT ARE THE LEGAL BASES ON WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA LOGINS?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
- DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA FROM MINORS?
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
- WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
- CONTROLS FOR THE “DO NOT TRACK” FEATURE
- HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE OR DELETE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register, when you express an interest in receiving information about Goldmann Systems or our products or Services, when you use the Services, or when you otherwise contact us.
The personal information we collect from you depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, your permissions, and the products and features you use.
The information we collect through the Services may be stored or combined with personal information we collect in other ways or that we obtain from third parties.
The personal information we collect may include:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Correspondence address/contact details
- ID NUMBER, VAT NUMBER
- IP address
Automatically collected personal data
In short: Certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device properties, is collected automatically at the time you use the Services.
The information we collect includes:
- Device Information, such as information about your computer, mobile device, tablet or other device that you use to access the Services. Depending on the device you use, this Device Data may also include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Information about your device’s location. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can prevent access to this information by refusing or disabling the location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt-out, you may not be able to use certain features of the Services.
- Stored information and files. The App collects metadata and other information associated with uploaded photos and images.
The information we collect automatically may contain personal information or may be stored or combined with personal information we collect in other ways or obtain from third parties.
Information we collect from third parties
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data for different reasons depending on how you interact with and use our Services:
- So that we can provide you with the services you require. to answer your questions and resolve any potential problems you may have with the requested services.
- if you choose to use any of our offerings that allow you to communicate with another user.
- To request feedback. If necessary, we may process your information in order to request feedback and contact you regarding your use of our Services.
- We may process the personal data you send us for our marketing purposes if this is consistent with your marketing preferences. You may unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time. (For more information, please see “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” below).
- When we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
When necessary to solicit feedback and to contact you regarding your use of our Services.
- To better understand how to deliver marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests and exercise, establish or defend our legal rights.
- As part of our efforts to safeguard our services, including monitoring and preventing fraud.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
3. WHAT LEGAL BASES WE RELY ON FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The applicable legal bases on which we rely when processing your personal data:
- Agreed. We can only process your data if you have given us consent to use your personal data for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Contract performance. We may process your personal data when we believe it is necessary to perform our contractual obligations to you, including to provide our Services, or only at your request before entering into a contract with you.
- Legitimate Interest. We may process your data where we believe that it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and, equally, those interests do not override your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal data for the purposes of:
- sending users information about special offers and discounts on our products and Services
- creating and displaying personalised and relevant advertising content to our users
- analyzing how our Services are used so that we can improve them to attract and retain users
- supporting our marketing activities
- prevent fraudulent activity and diagnose problems
- understanding how users use our products and Services so that we can provide a user-friendly environment
- Legal Obligations. We may process your data where we believe it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, for example to cooperate with a law enforcement or regulatory authority, to exercise or defend our legal rights, or to disclose your data as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Life-threatening interest. We may process your information if we believe it is necessary to protect your life-threatening interests or the life-threatening interests of a third party, for example, in situations involving a potential threat to the safety of any person.
4. KEDY A KOMU POSKYTUJEME VAŠE OSOBNÉ ÚDAJE?
Where necessary, we will share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business transfers. We may share or transfer your personal information to a buyer or other successor in connection with a merger, consolidation, sale, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or in a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding in which the transferred assets include personal information of users of our Services.
- To our affiliates, contractors, service providers and other third parties that we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we provide it to them. Services provided by these organisations include the provision of IT services and infrastructure support.
- For any other purpose that we have informed you about when you provided us with your personal data.
- For the purpose of complying with a court order, law or legal process.
- If we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Goldmann Systems, our customers, or others. This constitutes the exchange of personal information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third party vendors, Service Providers, contractors who perform Services on our behalf and need access to such information to do so. We have contracts with our third parties to ensure that your personal information is protected. This means that they do not have the right to dispose of, share or otherwise deal with your personal information unless we have expressly instructed them to do so.
- With your permission.
Analytics Services. We use Google Analytics, a web and mobile analytics service provided by Google, Inc. and Appsflyer, to collect certain information regarding your use of the App. These analytics services are integrated into our App to help us analyze how users use our App.
6. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA LOGINS?
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA?
If we have no legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will delete or anonymise such data, or if this is not possible (for example, because your personal data has been stored in back-up archives), then we will store your personal data securely and isolate it from any further processing, for as long as it is not possible to delete it.
8. HOW DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA SAFE?
We have put in place appropriate and adequate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal data we process against loss, unauthorised access, use, alteration and disclosure. We use encryption technology for the information we send and receive. However, despite our security measures and efforts to keep your personal information secure, we cannot guarantee the 100% security of any electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cyber criminals or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal or modify your personal information. While we do everything in our power to protect your personal information, the transfer of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services in a secure environment. If you have chosen a password to use our application, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. We ask that you do not provide your password to anyone. We are not responsible for circumventing any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Services.
9. DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly process the data of persons under the age of 18. If we become aware that personal information of users under the age of 18 has been collected without the supervision and consent of the minor’s parents or legal guardians, we will take reasonable steps to promptly remove such information from our records.
10. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
There is no transfer of data to third countries or international organisations. We do not further disclose your personal data for which you have given your consent.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
You have certain data protection rights under applicable law:
- Request access to and a copy of your personal data
- Request rectification or erasure
- Restrict the processing of your personal data, or the right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw consent
- To object
- File a complaint
Under Article 21 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of data based on our legitimate interests. If we do not have a compelling legitimate ground for processing and you object, we will no longer process your personal data.
You can make such a request at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assess each request and act in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. Office for Personal Data Protection, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, www.dataprotection.gov.sk
Withdrawal of consent: we rely on your consent to process your personal data, which may be explicit and/or implicit depending on the applicable law.You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided in the section “HOW CAN YOU REACH US IN CONNECTION WITH THIS DOCUMENT?” below. Please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to withdrawal of consent and, where permitted by applicable law, will not affect the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of lawful grounds for processing other than consent.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional information at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails we send you, or you can contact us using the details provided in the “HOW TO CONTACT US IN CONNECTION WITH THIS DOCUMENT?” below. below. If you do so, you will be removed from marketing lists. However, we may continue to communicate with you – for example, to send you messages regarding the Services, respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
12. CONTROL FOR "DO NOT TRACK" FUNCTIONS
If you have questions or comments about the Personal Data Protection Policy document, you can send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
15. HOW CAN YOU CHECK, UPDATE OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
You have the right to request access to, change or delete your personal data that we have collected. If you want to request a check, update or deletion of your personal data, please contact the responsible person of Goldman Systems by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at Goldmann Systems, a. s., Dvořákovo nábrežie 4, 811 02 Bratislava.
Goldmann Systems a.s.